The chance of a lifetime.

CFC’s proprietary raffle platform offers fans "once in a lifetime" prizes that yield unprecedented results for the charities that they benefit. 

The basic model is simple: offer fans the chance to choose their prize and their cause. CFC Raffles are a patented, turnkey program for conducting an online raffle with the following key features:

  • Unique, all-inclusive experience based prizes that fans go crazy for and the media loves to share!  

  • Affordable; tickets are just $2.00 each, with a minimum purchase of 5 tickets, and CFC mitigates the winner’s tax liability on their behalf. So, there are no hidden costs for the winner.  

  • Low tangible costs relative to results, usually just airfare, and hotel, incidental expenses and taxes. Prizes costing just a few thousand dollars in tangible expenses can generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in chartable revenue.

  • Low processing costs, CFC retains just 20% of the gross revenue, for processing costs and to fund the Foundation. The remaining 80% benefits the charity for which the raffle is being conducted. In effect, on average, 89.5% of the revenue benefits charity. 

  • Tier-1 technology, netRaffle.org utilizes Oracle databases securely hosted on Amazon’s AWS System and content is securely delivered worldwide by Akamai.

CFC Raffles program is fully insured including policies for errors & omissions and cyber liability.

In addition, CFC Raffles are quick and efficient. Raffles can be set up in an as little as an hour when necessary; making it easy to quickly respond to rapidly changing events such as the results of a playoff series or a global catastrophe. CFC has over 900 raffles under its belt including raffles conducted for NFL, MLB, NBA, & NHL superstars and teams as well as A list entertainers. CFC is also a licensed provider of raffle services to MLB. 

 

 

 

x

Don't miss out - Sign up for our newsletter