CFC’s online raffles are designed to provide celebrities with a unique way of connecting with and engaging their fans to help support the charities and causes that matter most to them. CFC’s Raffle system utilizes patented concepts and technologies to offer fans "once in a lifetime" prizes that yield unprecedented results for the charities that they benefit. While certain items with a relatively high tangible value, such as sports memorabilia and cars, are, in most cases, better off auctioned off for charity, other items, that have an extremely high intangible or experiential value and a relatively low tangible value, achieve much better results if they are raffled off for charity.
After substantial research and development, CFC launched the CFC Raffles program in 2005, and it quickly became the go-to destination for influencers to raise funds for the causes that matter most to them.
The basic model was simple, offer fans the chance to win a once in a lifetime experience, at a relatively low and affordable cost. NetRaffle.org is a patented, turnkey program for conducting an online raffle with the following key features:
- Unique, all-inclusive experience based prizes that fans go crazy for and the media loves to share!
- Affordable; tickets are just $2.00 each, with a minimum purchase of 5 tickets, and CFC mitigates the winner’s tax liability on their behalf. So, no extra cost to you!
- Low tangible costs relative to results, usually just airfare, and hotel, incidental expensess and taxes. Prizes costing just a few thousand dollars in tangible expenses can generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in chartable revenue.
- Low processing costs, CFC retains just 20% of the gross revenue, of which, on average, 5.5% represents 3rd party expenses (e.g. credit card and licensing fees) and 5% is paid to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for Charitable Gaming Taxes. CFC uses the remaining 9.5% to fund its charitable efforts, including the Celebrity Connect program, and the benefiting charity receives 80% of the gross revenue. In effect, on average, 89.5% of the revenue benefits charity.
- Tier-1 technology, netRaffle.org utilizes Oracle databases securely hosted on Amazon’s AES System and content is securely delivered worldwide by Akamai.
- CFC and the netRaffle.org program are fully insured including policies for errors & omissions and cyber liability.
In addition to these great features, the netraffle.org program is quick and efficient. Raffles can be set up in an as little as an hour when necessary; making it easy to quickly respond to rapidly changing events such as the results of a playoff series. CFC has over 400 raffles under its belt including raffles conducted for NFL, MLB, NBA, & NHL superstars and teams as well as A list entertainers. CFC is also a licensed provider of raffle services to MLB.
If you would like more information about netRaffle.org please Contact Us.