Zoltan Mesko's London Ticket Raffle
Entry Deadline: 2:00 PM ET on Friday, October 19, 2012
Drawing Date: Friday, October 19, 2012
- Winner and 3 guests will receive 4 lower bowl tickets to watch the New England Patriots take on the St. Louis Rams, Sunday, October 28th, 2012 at Wembley Stadium in London
- Winner and 3 guests will receive transportation to and from the game provided by Uber car service by using their smartphone application
- Winner and 3 guests will meet Zoltan Mesko and Sebastian Vollmer post game for autographs and pictures
- Winner and 3 guests will receive 4 tickets to a private function at the Sports Cafe - the official fan zone of the New England Patriots - on Saturday, October 27th, 2012 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM located at 80 Haymarket Street
- Winner and 3 guests will receive 3 nights hotel accommodations for Friday, October 26, Saturday, October 27th and Sunday, October 28th (single room, two double beds)
- Winner and 3 guests will receive a total of $4,000 to put towards airfare (if needed, if used)
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,117.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,750.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($367.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The Zoltan Mesko Foundation
The mission of the Zoltan Mesko Foundation is to provide financial support to organizations that foster the social, emotional, economic and physical well-being of children. Our goal is to give children and young adults the guidance, mentoring and assistance they need to improve the quality of their lives.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $7,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.