The Boston Gronk Party Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, March 30, 2012
Drawing Date: Friday, March 30, 2012
- Winner and a guest will join Gronk in a private luxury suite as the Boston Bruins take on his hometown Buffalo Sabres (2 Seats, Saturday April 7, 2012, 3:00 PM start at the TD Garden)
- Winner and a guest will join Gronk at his private Post Season Dinner Party held at Tresca, Ray Bourque’s North End restaurant (April 7, 2012 following the Bruins game)
- Winner and a guest will enjoy 2 nights hotel accommodations in Boston for Friday, April 6, 2012 and Saturday, April 7, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive an expense allowance of $300 for meals, parking, ground transportation and other expenses
- Winner will receive a travel allowance for winner and their guest of up to $700 (if needed, if used)
- Winner will receive a Gronk gift bag filled with various autographed Gronk items
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,058.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($875.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($183.75). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Celebrities for Charity Foundation
The Mission of the Celebrities for Charity Foundation is "To unite the goodwill of celebrities with the generosity of their fans to assist people in need" which it achieves by assisting celebrities, and related organizations; such as professional sports teams, in fulfilling their philanthropic aspirations. As a result, CFC provides support to hundreds of charities annuallly.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.