Ron Artest's Win My Bling Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Saturday, December 25, 2010
Drawing Date: Saturday, December 25, 2010
Winner will receive Ron Artest's original NBA 2010 Championship Ring (See More Photos) The ring includes the following features:
- Each and every ring is adorned with a piece of the actual ball used in game seven of the 2010 NBA Finals
- The two Larry O'Brien trophies representing the back to back titles are made from a custom batch of 16kt gold
- 16 oversized round brilliant white diamonds indicate the 16 championships the franchise has won
- Each player is immortalized with a three dimensional sculpture of their face on their respective rings
- The final score of the Lakers 83-79 game seven victory over the Boston Celtics is represented on the side of the ring in scoreboard fashion
Winner and a guest will enjoy an expense paid trip to Los Angeles where Ron Artest will present the Winner with his ring and where the Winner and their guest will enjoy premium seats to an LA Lakers Game. The trip includes the following prize items:
- Two Premium Seats to an LA Lakers Game
- Two night hotel accomodations at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills (single room, double occupancy)
- Round trip coach air transportation from any international airport in the world (as necessary to attend the ring presentation and game)
- A $1,000 allowance for expenses including meals and ground transportation
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $13,007.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liabiltiy that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($10,750.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($2,257.50)
Proceeds Benefit: Xcel University
Join Ron Artest and Xcel University in their efforts to support mental health awareness and treatment for children and you could win Ron Artest's NBA Championship Ring and an expense paid trip to Los Angeles to meet Ron Artest and enjoy premium seats at an LA Lakers Game.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $43,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.