Prince's Big Game in Indy Raffle
Entry Deadline: 10:00 AM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2012
Drawing Date: Thursday, February 2, 2012
- Winner and a guest will be Prince Amukamara's special guests at the 2012 Super Bowl Game on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana (Includes 2 seats at the game)
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 nights hotel accommodations for Saturday, February 4th and Sunday, February 5th, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive a travel allowance (if needed, if used) of up to $2,000 towards travel expenses
- Winner will receive a $500 expense allowance for meals and other expenses
- Winner will join Prince for a lunch (post season at a mutually agreed to time and place)
- Winner will receive an autographed Prince Giants jersey, football and his game worn gloves
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,966.25 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,625) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($341.25). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: IFESH
Since 1981, IFESH.org has been implementing self-help partnership projects focusing on impacting poor and vulnerable populations. IFESH specializes in education systems, health, community development and conflict mitigation. IFESH currently operates and supports projects in 10 sub-Saharan African countries including Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Ghana, Guinea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria and Senegal.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $6,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.