Paul Pierce's Celtics vs Heat Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, March 30, 2012
Drawing Date: Friday, March 30, 2012
- Winner and 11 guests will watch the Boston Celtics take on the Miami Heat from Paul Pierce's personal suite, Sunday, April 1st, 2012 at 1 PM
- Winner and guests will be treated to $500 worth of in-suite food and beverages
- Winner and guests will each receive a Paul Pierce Activity Watch
- Winner will receive an autographed Paul Pierce basketball
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($750.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($157.50)
Proceeds Benefit: The Truth Fund
Paul “The Truth” Pierce and his foundation, The Truth Fund, launched the Truth on Health Campaign to help empower and encourage young people to lead healthier lifestyles. The Truth on Health includes an awareness campaign and sustainable programming designed to help young people lead healthy lifestyles by incorporating physical fitness and healthy eating into their daily lives and encouraging a commitment to be active for at least 60 minutes per day. For more information, visit www.truthonhealth.org.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.