Mick Foley's WrestleMania Weekend Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, March 15, 2012
Drawing Date: Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 Club Level seats to WrestleMania
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to Monday Night Raw on April 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM at the American Airlines Arena
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to the WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 8 PM at the American Airlines Arena
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to Smackdown on Tuesday, April 3, 2012
- Winner and a guest will receive an exclusive lunch with Eve Torres, the Bella Twins and Beth Phoenix
- Winner and a guest will receive an exclusive breakfast with Hardcore Legend Mick Foley and coffee with David Otunga
- Winner will be presented with the "half John Cena/half the Rock tshirt worn in Mick Foley's November 2011 return to RAW
- Winner and a guest will receive 4 nights lodging at the Intercontinental, a luxury downtown Miami hotel, for Friday, March 30, 2012 - Tuesday, April 3, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner and a guest will receive a total travel allowance of $3,000 (if needed, if used) to put towards airfare
- Winner and a guest will receive a total of $500 to put towards any additional expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,663.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,375.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($288.75). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: RAINN
The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1.800.656.HOPE and the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline at rainn.org, and publicizes the hotlines' free, confidential services; educates the public about sexual violence; and leads national efforts to prevent sexual violence, improve services to victims and ensure that rapists are brought to justice.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $5,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.