Matt Light's Big Game in Indy Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2012
Drawing Date: Thursday, February 2, 2012
- Winner and a guest will be Matt Light's special guests at the 2012 Super Bowl Game on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Winner and a guest will receive 3 nights accommodations at a premium hotel for Friday, February 3rd, Saturday, February 4th and Sunday, February 5th, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $2,000 (if needed, if used)
- Winner will receive an autographed Tom Brady jersey as well as a football autographed by the entire starting offensive line delivered personally by Matt Light (post season on a mutually agreed upon date)
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,117.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,750) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($367.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The Matt Light Foundation
Support the Light Foundation, a nonprofit started more than a decade ago by three-time SuperBowl Champion and New England Patriot left tackle Matt Light. Through his tireless fundraising efforts -- and with a major mission in mind -- Light has conceptualized, and built-out a 400-plus acre facility in his hometown of Greenville, Ohio, called Chenoweth Trails, where he runs an outdoor leadership camp each summer for at-risk teens from around the country. Light is not just the face of the charity, he is involved 100% of the way, from selecting Camp attendees, to developing the curriculum, to mentoring the kids throughout the year to ensure they stay on track. It's Light's dream to take the facility he's created to the next level: to construct more living quarters, add infrastructure, add more customized programs, and expand his staff to impact more teens from across the nation who desperately need a role model in their lives to help them become the leaders of tomorrow. Your donation here today provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for you and a guest to travel to Indianapolis for an exciting front-row seat to SuperBowl XLVI, and it will also yield a far more important victory for kids who need a helping hand for many years to come. Please help Matt Light and the Light Foundation reach a huge milestone by bidding early and often!
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $7,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.