Lucic's Stanley Cup Game Worn Jersey Raffle
Entry Deadline: 3:30 PM ET on Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Drawing Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012
- Winner will receive Milan Lucic's Stanley Cup Game-Worn Jersey (worn by Milan Lucic during the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals throughout Game 3 on June 6, 2011 and Game 4 on June 8, 2011); personally autographed and presented to the Winner by Milan Lucic
- Winner and guest will receive 2 tickets to each of the Bruins home playoff games as the Bruins defend their Stanley Cup Championship Title during the 2011 - 2012 playoff season
- Winner and a guest will meet hockey legend Ray Bourque for photos and autographs
- Winner will receive a $250 gift certificate to Tresca; Ray Bourque's North End restaraunt
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $5,535.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($4,500.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($1035.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Celebrities for Charity Foundation
The Mission of the Celebrities for Charity Foundation is "To unite the goodwill of celebrities with the generosity of their fans to assist people in need" which it achieves by assisting celebrities, and related organizations; such as professional sports teams, in fulfilling their philanthropic aspirations. As a result, CFC provides support to hundreds of charities annuallly.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $18,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.