Jay Cutler's International Football & Country Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Sunday, September 18, 2011
Drawing Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 tickets to watch the Bears take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in London, England (Sunday, October 23, 2011)
- Winner will receive 2 Round trip Coach Plane tickets to London, England (arriving Thursday October 20 and returning Monday October 24, 2011)
- Winner and guest will enjoy 4 nights hotel accommodations in London, England
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 tickets to watch the Bears take on the Carolina Panthers in Chicago, IL (Sunday, October 2, 2011)
- Winner will receive 2 Round trip Coach Plane tickets (if needed, if used) to Chicago, IL (arriving Saturday October 1, 2011 and returning Monday October 3, 2011)
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 nights hotel accommodations (if needed, if used) in Chicago (Check in October 1, 2011, Checkout October 3, 2011, Single Room, Double Occupancy)
- Winner and guest will enjoy two tickets to see Grammy Nominated Recording Artist David Nail perform in Chicago at Joe's Bar on October 1, 2011
- Winner and guest will enjoy a meet and greet with David Nail at the concert.
- Winner will receive a $500 allowance, per trip, for meals and other expenses ($1,000 Total)
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,601.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($2,150) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($451.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The Jay Cutler Foundation
The Jay Cutler Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life for underprivileged children and those suffering from diabetes. It is our belief that we are investing in their future as well as the future of the community itself.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $8,600.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.