Jason Terry's Championship Ring Raffle
Entry Deadline: 2:00 PM ET on Monday, March 26, 2012
Drawing Date: Monday, March 26, 2012
- Winner will receive an official replica of Dallas Mavericks Jason Terry's "Elite Championship Ring" presented personally by Jason Terry. The crest of the Dallas Mavericks’ 2011 NBA Championship ring features a diamond set image of the Mavericks horse head logo mounted on a cushion cut synthetic blue stone. Also set around the logo are 31 round cut diamonds representing the 31 franchise years and the top of the ring reads “WORLD CHAMPIONS”. This 14 karat white gold ring contains 250 diamonds with a total carat weight of approximately 9 cts.
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 tickets to watch the Mavericks take on the Clippers, Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 7:30 PM
- Winner and a guest will receive a personal tour of the locker room with Jason Terry post game for photos and autographs
- Winner and a guest will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 (if needed, if used) towards airfare
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 nights hotel accommodations for Sunday, April 1st and Monday, April 2nd 2012
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $18,150.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($15,000) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($3,150). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The Jason Terry Foundation
The Jason Terry Foundation is a youth based organization, focused on helping others obtain dreams (H.O.O.D.), through education, self-empowerment, and community involvement.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $60,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.