Hornets Hurricane Isaac Relief Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, October 25, 2012
Drawing Date: Thursday, October 25, 2012
- Winner will receive two Courtside Seats as the New Orleans Hornets take on the Philadelphia 76ers on November 7th, 2012
- Winner will receive two Courtside Club Passes with food and beverage included
- Winner will receive a VIP parking pass
- Winner and guest will receive a player meet and greet prior to the game
- Winner will receive two tickets to the 2013 NBA All-Star game in Houston
- Winner will receive two nights accommodations (single room, double occupancy) at the Houston Four Seasons
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,662.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,400.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($262.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: New Orleans Saints Gulf Coast Renewal Fund
Founded in response the Gulf Coast Oil spill, the Saints Gulf Coast Renewal Fund has already donated over a million dollars to assist those affected by the Gulf Coast Oil spill. Now that many of our friends and neighbors have suffered tragic losses from Hurricane Isaac, the Saints Gulf Coast Renewal Fund is looking to Saints Fans to again join in to help heal our community.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $5,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.