Game 5 Hat Trick Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Saturday, June 9, 2012
Drawing Date: Saturday, June 9, 2012
3 Separate Winners will each receive:
- A pair of Premium tickets, with dinner included, to Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final, Devils vs. Kings – Prudential Center on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM
- Each winner and guest will meet Devils Alumni and be able to watch warm ups from the Penalty Box before the game
- Each winner will receive autographed Devils memorabilia
- Each winner will receive a Devils gift bag
- Each Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $221.78 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($280.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($52.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Devils Care Foundation
Devils Care, the charitable foundation of the New Jersey Devils and Prudential Center, has a mission to positively impact the lives of children and adults in New Jersey. We focus on children, health and wellness, education, the military, youth hockey and those in need across New Jersey.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $1,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.