Adrian Peterson Presents: NBA All-Star Weekend of a Lifetime Raffle
Entry Deadline: 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Drawing Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, Friday, February 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the NBA All-Star Saturday Night (which includes the Shooting Stars Competition, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest) Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM at the Amway Center in Orlando Florida
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the Amway Center in Orlando Florida
- Winner and a guest will attend Dwight Howard's Private Post-Game Party with a performance by Drake, Sunday, February 26, 2012
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 to put towards airfare and lodging
- Winner will receive an autographed Adrian Peterson jersey
- Winner will receive an autographed Dwight Howard basketball
- Winner will receive a case of Texas Tea
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($750.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($157.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Adrian Peterson's All Day Foundation and D12 Foundation
Even though Adrian Peterson and Dwight Howard play different sports, in different parts of the country, it was their shared commitment to the improvement of America’s youth that led to their partnership in raising money to help children find their way. The NBA All-Star weekend raffle will benefit both Peterson’s “All Day Foundation” as well as Howard's “D12 Foundation.” The former aims to raise awareness and funds for programs around the country that inspire hope and build a better future for at-risk-children. The latter is determined to change the lives of youth in American and International communities one day at a time Both men hope that the raffle will provide their respective foundations with the means to help more children, while providing a few lucky fans with a once-in-a-lifetime NBA All-Star Weekend experience which will include VIP tickets, as well as travel and hotel accommodations, autographed apparel from two of the biggest names in sports, and access to other VIP events you can’t get anywhere else.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.