Donald Driver's Dancing with the Stars Raffle
Entry Deadline: 10:00 AM ET on Friday, March 30, 2012
Drawing Date: Friday, March 30, 2012
- Winner and a guest will receive two tickets to the LIVE "Dancing with the Stars" performance on Monday, April 2, 2012
- Winner and a guest will meet Donald Driver for autographs, photos and a chat about the competition (In the event that Donald Driver is eliminated prior to the April 2nd show, the winner will receive autographed memorabilia in lieu of meeting Donald Driver)
- Winner and a guest will enjoy a one night stay at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills for Monday, April 2, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive a $2,000 travel allowance to put towards airfare, ground transportation and meals
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,149.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($950.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($199.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
**These tickets are not for resale by the recipient and any such attempted or actual sale of the transfer will invalidate the tickets. We require the name of the winner to be provided immediately after drawing. If the winner intends to gift the tickets to a friend or family member, we ask that you provide the name and relationship of the ticket recipient along with the name of the person who won the tickets. We have the right to invalidate tickets if we believe the tickets were resold by the winner.
Proceeds Benefit: The Donald Driver Foundation
The Donald Driver Foundation is committed to improving the lives of disadvantaged people through the concept of Strong Hands, Strong Minds and Loving Hearts. The Donald Driver Foundation strives each year to help more people improve the quality of their lives.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,800.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.