Charlie Sheen's WINNING for Charities Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Drawing Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- Winner will be pulled on stage by Charlie Sheen during his performance
- Winner and guest will enjoy two (2) premium seats on the opening night of Charlie Sheen's "Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" performance (Fox Theater, Detroit, MI, April 2, 2011, 8:00 PM)
- Winner and guest will enjoy two (2) VIP backstage passes
- Winner and guest will be Charlie's personal guests at the exclusive VIP after-party and get to hang out with Charlie all night
- Winner and guest will receive a gift bag packed with various tour SWAG
- Winner and guest will receive round-trip air transportation from any international airport in the world
- Winner and guest will enjoy two (2) nights hotel accommodations in Detroit (Friday, April 1, 2011 & Saturday, April 2, 2011, single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive a $500 allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($750) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($157.50)
Proceeds Benefit: Celebrities for Charity Foundation
Join Charlie Sheen in his efforts to support several 501(C)3 charities and you could be his special guest in Detroit.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.