Boston Marathon Relief Raffle
Entry Deadline: 3:00 PM ET on Monday, April 29, 2013
Drawing Date: Monday, April 29, 2013
- Winner will receive 4 tickets to every 1st round playoff home game hosted by the Boston Bruins donated by Celebrities For Charity Foundation
- Winner and 3 guests will meet Zdeno Chara, Milan Lucic, Dennis Seidenberg and Ray Bourque immediately following one of the games as well as a team autographed jersey donated by Celebrities For Charity Foundation
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to watch the Rolling Stones perform at TD Garden, Friday, June 14th at 8 PM from a private suite donated by Celebrities For Charity Foundation
- Winner will receive 4 Up Front tickets to KISS Concert, 4 VIP BBQ wristbands and a photo op with the "Matty in the Morning Show" in the Press Room, Saturday, May 18th at the Comcast Center donated by Clear Channel Media & Entertainment
- Winner will receive 4 Up Front tickets to Jamn 94.5's Summer Jam, 4 VIP BBQ wristbands and a photo op with "Ramiro's House" in the Press Room, Saturday, June 1st at the Comcast Center donated by Clear Channel Media & Entertainment
- Winner will receive a personalized outgoing voicemail recorded by Emmy winning actress and comedian Sarah Silverman donated by Sarah Silverman
- Winner will receive an autographed Bill Belichick authentic grey Nike New England Patriots hoodie donated by Head Coach Bill Belichick
- Winner will receive an autographed Tom Brady football donated by the Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Winner will receive an autographed Rob Gronkowski football donated by Rob Gronkowski
- Winner will receive 2 General Admission tickets to "Zolioke" on Saturday, June 8th at Royale in Boston donated by Zoltan Mesko
- Winner will receive an authentic 35x63 autographed Matt Light oil painting donated by local artist; Brian Fox of Brian Fox Studios, former New England Patriots player, Matt Light and The Goodwin Group
- Winner will receive a one of the kind painting adorned with autographed Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Rob Gronkowski and Wes Welker cleats; created by former New England Patriot and current Washington Redskins player Eric Kettani, donated by the Zoltan Mesko Foundation
- Winner will receive one sponsored runner entry including the entry fee for the 2014 Boston Marathon and a $100 gift certificate to any Long's Jewelers store location donated by Long's Jewelers
- Winner will receive dinner for 4 at Tresca in Boston's North End donated by Tresca Restaurant
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The One Fund Boston
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Tom Menino have announced the formation of The One Fund Boston, Inc. to help the people most affected by the tragic events that occurred in Boston on April 15, 2013.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $0.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.