BCS Championship Game Raffle
Entry Deadline: 12:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Drawing Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2012
- Winner and 3 guests will receive 4 premium tickets to the 2012 BCS Championship Game on January 9th, 2012
- Winner and 3 guests will receive 2 hotel rooms (single room, double occupancy) for January 8th and 9th, 2012
- Winner and 3 guests will attend a dinner for 4 at one of Chef John Besh's restaurants with NFL Network's Heath Evans
- Winner will receive up to $3,000 (if needed, if used) towards airfare to New Orleans
- Winner will receive $500 for ground transportation
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,631.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($2,175.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($456.75). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The Heath Evans Foundation
The Heath Evans Foundation is dedicated to fostering hope and healing in the lives of children and families affected by sexual abuse. We are committed to breaking the cycle of abuse through healing the psychological, physical, and spiritual wounds inflicted on innocent children, to bring hope and healing to the young victims of sexual abuse.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $8,700.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.