Vernon Davis' Big Game CFC Raffle
Entry Deadline: 1:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 31, 2013
Drawing Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 lower level tickets to Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on February 3, 2013
- Winner and guest will enjoy 3 nights hotel accommodations in New Orleans' famous French Quarter - walking distance to all events (Single Room, Double Occupancy, Check-in February 1, 2013, Checkout February 4, 2013)
- Winner and guest will enjoy a private VIP pregame party at the House of Blues hosted by NFL Greats Mike Ditka & Archie Manning (Includes food & open bar)
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 tickets to the NFL Experience (Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Saturday, February 2, 2013)
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 per person for airfare (if needed, if used, $4,000 maximum)
- Winner will receive a $500 expense allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses
- Winner will receive an autographed Vernon Davis 49ers jersey, football, and photo
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $3,990.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($3,360.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($630.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Vernon Davis Foundation for the Arts
The Vernon Davis Foundation for the Arts supports underprivileged youth through the promotion of art programs, scholarships, arts-based learning strategies, and mentorship opportunities. Vernon's goal is to give every child the opportunity to express themselves and pursue their dreams in the world of art.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $12,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.