Thomas Morstead's Ultimate Saints Fan Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, August 30, 2013
Drawing Date: Friday, August 30, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 lower bowl tickets for every 2013 Regular Season Saints Home Game (9/8 vs. Atlanta Falcons, 9/22 vs. Arizona Cardinals, 9/30 vs. Miami Dolphins, 10/27 vs. Buffalo Bills, 11/10 vs. Dallas Cowboys, 11/17 vs. San Francisco 49ers, 12/8 vs. Carolina Panthers, 12/29 vs.Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- Winner and a guest will receive a 1 night stay at the Royal Sonesta Hotel for each home game (8 nights total, single room - double occupancy)
- Winner will receive a dinner for 2 people at Desi Vega’s Steakhouse in New Orleans with Thomas and Lauren Morstead
- Winner will receive a Diamond Fleur-de-lis necklace provided by Friend & Company
- Winner will receive a signed Thomas Morstead Pro Bowl Jersey
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,826.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($2,380.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($446.25). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: What You Give Will Grow
The What You Give Will Grow mission is to fund local and national initiatives under the concept that giving goes a long way beyond a monetary donation.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $8,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.