Share Our Strength’s Chicago Culinary Experience with Bill and Giuliana Rancic Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, September 28, 2012
Drawing Date: Friday, September 28, 2012
- Winner and a guest will receive round-trip airfare from anywhere in the Continental U.S. to Chicago, IL
- Winner and a guest will receive hotel accommodations for two nights at the Trump Hotel in Chicago, IL with limo pickup from and to the airport
- Winner and a guest will receive dinner for two at celebrity couple Bill and Giuliana Rancic’s new restaurant RPM Italian
- Winner and a guest will each receive an invitation to the grand opening party of reality TV stars Bill and Giuliana Rancic’s restaurant RPM Steak, slated for spring 2013, including a meet-and-greet with the celebrity couple
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,327.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,960.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($367.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
**Travel dates do not need to coincide with RPM Steak opening party. Winner will be responsible for any additional travel and accommodation expenses**
Proceeds Benefit: Share Our Strength
Share Our Strength®, a national nonprofit, is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children with the nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. Through its No Kid Hungry® campaign—a national effort to end childhood hunger in America—Share Our Strength ensures children in need are enrolled in effective federal nutrition programs; invests in community organizations fighting hunger; teaches families how to cook healthy, affordable meals; and builds public-private partnerships to end childhood hunger, at the state and city level. Working closely with the culinary industry and relying on the strength of its volunteers, Share Our Strength hosts innovative culinary fundraising events and develops pioneering cause marketing campaigns that support No Kid Hungry. Visit Strength.org to get involved.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $7,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.