NMTW's Milan Lucic Rock and Jock Raffle
Entry Deadline: 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, August 16, 2012
Drawing Date: Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Winner will receive 2 VIP Tickets to NMTW's Milan Lucic Rock & Jock Softball Game on August 22, 2012 (game time 7:00 PM)
- Winner will receive a spot on the Jock roster as an honorary base coach
- Winner 's name will be announced with the Jock team during the game
- Winner and each guest will receive a VIP Gift Bag
- Winner will receive a personalized Rock & Jock Softball Player Jersey
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $151.25 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($125.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($26.25)
Proceeds Benefit: NMTW Community Credit Union Charitable Partners
Join Milan Lucic and NMTW Community Credit Union as they support local organizations as honorary base coach at NMTW's Milan Lucic Rock & Jock Softball Game on August 22, 2012. NMTW Community Credit Union is proud of the vital relationships they have established with organizations of all sizes and in all sectors of their community including major health, educational, and other public institutions.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.