Mark Wahlberg's 2 Guns Movie Premiere Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, July 26, 2013
Drawing Date: Friday, July 26, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to attend the movie premiere of "2 Guns" starring Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington on Monday, July 29, 2013 at the SVA Theater in New York City
- Winner will receive 2 passes to attend the private after party at the famous Boom Boom Room in New York City
- Winner and guest will take photos with Mark Wahlberg
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $2,000 (if needed, if used) to put towards transportation, lodging and other expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $931.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($784.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($147.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: The Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
It is the mission of the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation to improve the quality of life for inner city youth through a working partnership with other youth organizations.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $2,800.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.