LA Kings Authentic Stanley Cup Championship Ring Raffle
Entry Deadline: 3:00 PM ET on Thursday, April 25, 2013
Drawing Date: Thursday, April 25, 2013
- Winner will receive an LA Kings Authentic Stanley Cup Championship Ring made by the world premiere jeweler Tiffany & Co. that will be personalized for the winner
- Winner will receive a 2012-13 LA Kings team-signed jersey
- Winner will receive 4 lower level tickets to watch the LA Kings take on the San Jose Sharks on Saturday, April 27th, 2013 at 7:30 PM
- Winner will receive dinner for 4 with Luc Robitaille in the Lexus Club, prior to the April 27th game, where the winner will be presented with the ring
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $6,483.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($5,460.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($1,023.75). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Kings Care Foundation
The Los Angeles Kings are proud to be an integral part of the Los Angeles community, both on and off the ice. Kings community outreach is focused on enhancing educational, recreational and health-related programs for the youth of the Los Angeles area. Kings players and members of the Kings family, actively work with local youth organizations and community groups to increase awareness and raise funds to support the Kings community signature initiatives. The Kings Care Foundation, the Los Angeles Kings award-winning children’s charity provides in-kind and monetary support for the Los Angeles community. Since it’s inception in 1996, the Foundation has contributed over $5 million to local charities supporting youth causes thanks to private donors and fundraising efforts which include the Los Angeles Kings Bud Light Golf Tournament, Kings Camp, Tip-A-King, Game-Night Silent Auctions and In-Arena Messages.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $19,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.