Jason Varitek's Celebrity Putt Putt Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Drawing Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Winner and 3 guests will enjoy a foursome for a round of golf at the July 1, 2010 Jason Varitek Celebrity Putt Putt Tournament; where all 18 holes are manned by a Celebrity Host. Confirmed celebrities include Josh Beckett, Mike Lowell, Jonathan Papelbon, Jason Varitek, Tim Wakefield, Mikey Ward, Cole Wright
- Winner and each guest (4 total) will receive VIP credentials to the celebrity reception and buffet prior to the Tournament
- Winner and each guest (4 total) will receive a Golfer Gift Bag
- Winner will receive 2 Golfer parking passes for the VIP Lot
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amoutn of $272.25 to mitigate tehe Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($225.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($47.25)
Event Details: Jason Varitek Celebrity Putt Putt Tournament, Thursday, July 1, 2010, Celebrity Reception / Buffet at 5:30 PM, Tournament Begins at 7:00 PM
Proceeds Benefit: Journey Forward
Help Jason Varitek in his efforts to support Journey Forward and the work that they do to better the lives of those who have suffered a spinal cord injury and you could be enjoying this great Red Sox Fan Experience.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $900.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.