Ray Bourque's Game 2 Boston Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, May 3, 2013
Drawing Date: Friday, May 3, 2013
- Winner will receive Ray Bourque's (4) personal Premium Club Seats to watch the Boston Bruins take on the Toronto Maple Leafs at the TD Garden, Saturday, May 4th at 7:00 PM
- Winner will receive 4 - 8x10 autographed Ray Bourque photos
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $1,000 (if needed, if used) if winner resides over 100 miles outside of Boston
- Winner will receive 2 hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn Express located across from the TD Garden if winner resides over 100 miles outside of Boston
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $964.25 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($812.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($152.25). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Celebrities For Charity Foundation
The Celebrities For Charity Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity. The Charity was founded in 1997 under the auspices of the National Heritage Foundation and it was incorporated in Massachusetts; as an independent organization, in 2002. The Mission of the Celebrities For Charity Foundation is "To unite the goodwill of celebrities with the generosity of their fans to assist people in need" which it achieves by assisting celebrities, and related organizations; such as professional sports teams, in fulfilling their philanthropic aspirations.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $2,900.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.