Brees Dream Foundation 2nd Chance Big Game Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Monday, January 28, 2013
Drawing Date: Monday, January 28, 2013
- Winner will receive 4 tickets to Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on February 3, 2013
- Winner and 3 guests will enjoy breakfast or lunch with Drew Brees
- Winner will receive 4 nights hotel accommodations in New Orleans (two rooms)
- Winner will receive round trip coach air transportation for 4 to and from New Orleans (if necessary)
- Winner will receive 4 general admission tickets to the Drew Brees Hurricane Sandy Relief Concert featuring Nelly and Swizz Beatz, presented by Verizon and Samsung
- Winner will receive 4 tickets to the NFL Experience
- Winner will receive a VIP tour for 4 at the National WWII Museum
- Winner will receive 4 tickets to the NFL pre-game tailgate party
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $4,322.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($3,640.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($682.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Team Gleason & Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
The Brees Dream Foundation focuses on improving the quality of life for cancer patients, and providing care, education and opportunities for children and families in need. Brittany and Drew Brees and the Brees Dream Foundation have collectively committed and/or contributed more than $17,000,000 to charitable causes and academic institutions. Proceeds from this raffle will go to benefit the Team Gleason House and Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts. The Team Gleason House for Innovative Living will be a residential facility that provides care for people living with incurable neuromuscular disorders, such as ALS and MS and is the 2nd only of its kind in the U.S.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $13,000.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.