Be a Professional Football Player for a Day Raffle
Entry Deadline: 1:00 PM ET on Friday, May 20, 2011
Drawing Date: Friday, May 20, 2011
- Winner will workout with Jonathan Vilma, Drew Brees and the New Orleans Players on May 25, 2011
- Winner will receive one guest VIP Pass to bring a guest to watch the practice (Non-transferable)
- Winner and a guest will enjoy breakfast with Drew Brees and other New Orleans Players the morning of May 25, 2011
- Winner and a guest will enjoy one (1) night of lodging at the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans, May 24, 2011 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive one (1) autographed football signed by New Orleans Players
- Winner will receive one (1) Player gift bag including Nike apparel, Verizon AirCard, Advocare supplements, PowerBalance bands, Vicks products, Pepsi products and TRX equipment
- Total Travel Allowance reimbursed not to exceed $3,500 (if used, if needed) with First Class air fare acceptable means of transportation. Transportation can be for one (1) or two (2) people arriving in New Orleans on May 24, 2011 and departing on May 25, 2011
- Winner will receive $300 in travel and food related expenses (Non-transferable)
- No gender restrictions, must be 18 years old to participate in workouts
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,026.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,675) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($351.75). Amount awarded to mitigate taxes may be proportionately adjusted to reflect travel allowance actually used
Proceeds Benefit: Various Louisiana charities
Come train like a pro with Jonathan Vilma, Drew Brees and their teammates while helping support various Louisiana charities.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $4,650.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.