Adrian Peterson's NBA All Star Weekend Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, February 14, 2013
Drawing Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 VIP backstage passes to Adrian Peterson's All Day on the Runway Celebrity Fashion show for Saturday, February 16, 2013 (confirmed guests to walk the runway include Magic Johnson, James Harden, Terrell Owens, Matt Schaub, J.J. Watt, Tramon Williams, Jermichael Finley, Bryant McKinnie, Brian Orakpo, Roddy White, Duane Martin, Alex Thomas and Trey Smith)
- Winner will receive a football signed by Adrian Peterson
- Winner will receive a basketball signed by NBA legend Magic Johnson
- Winner will receive a personal shout out on Adrian's Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Winner will receive a follow-back on Adrian's Twitter account
- Winner will receive a case of Texas Tea
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $831.25 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($700.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($131.25). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation in support of the Texas Council on Family Violence and Cornerstone Minneapolis
The All Day Foundation raises awareness and funds for programs that inspire hope and build a better future for at-risk-children. The Foundation promotes the well-being of at-risk kids by partnering with nonprofits and developing new programs in four primary areas:
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $2,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.