Vernon Davis presents the 49er's VIP Experience Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Drawing Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to watch the San Fransisco 49ers take on the Arizona Cardinals at Candlestick Park on October 13th at 1:15pm
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to the 49ers Executive Suite located in Candlestick Park and will have access to concessions up to $200 each
- Winner and one guest will receive round trip coach airfare in the continental United States (if needed, if used)
- Winner and one guest will receive hotel accommodations for a two night stay in San Francisco (check in Saturday, October 12th, Check out Monday, October 14th)
- Winner and one guest will receive post-game player lot passes to have an official meet and greet with Vernon Davis
- Winner will receive 1 autographed Vernon Davis football jersey
- Winner will receive 1 autographed NFL signature edition football, signed by Vernon Davis
- Winner will receive a $500 per diem for expenses for the two day stay in San Francisco
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,729.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,456.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($273.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Vernon Davis Foundation for the Arts
The Vernon Davis Foundation for the Arts was created by artist, athlete, and philanthropist Vernon Davis to promote art education and art appreciation among youth from disadvantaged backgrounds. We fulfill our mission by providing scholarships to dedicated art students and grants to deserving nonprofit programs who share in our ideals.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $5,200.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.